- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground cloves
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces brandy
- Sweetened whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- In a small saucepan, heat the first six ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in orange liqueur and brandy. Pour into mugs; garnish with whipped cream and additional nutmeg if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hot Apple Pie Drink in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p81
Reviews for Hot Apple Pie Drink(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review