- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 2 eggs
- Dash pepper
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Unroll crescent roll dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Press one rectangle onto the bottom and 3/4 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; pour over cheese. Top with roasted peppers and Parmesan cheese. Place remaining crescent dough rectangle over the top; pinch edges to seal. Brush with egg yolk.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cut into eight triangles; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Antipasto Sandwiches
Sort By :
My party guests loved these sandwiches. I cut them into small squares to make them bite-sized.
This was delicious! I made it as an appetizer for a lasagne dinner and it was a big hit. Loved it!
Made these for a church function. They where great!...Thanks