Hot Antipasto Recipe
My husband's family requests this colorful appetizer dish for our annual Christmas Eve potluck. Everyone loves that there are so many delicious ingredients to nibble on. It’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- 1 pound sweet Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage Links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled hot cherry peppers, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (8 ounces) marinated whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar (7 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- In a large skillet, cook sausages over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in the pepperoncinis, cherry peppers, beans, mushrooms, artichokes, olives and pepperoni. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (dish will be full).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 28 servings (1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Hot Antipasto in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p81
Reviews for Hot Antipasto(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >