Hot and Spicy Cranberry Dip
Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Pineapple chunks
- Orange sections
- Mini precooked sausages, warmed
- In a medium saucepan, combine first seven ingredients. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Serve warm with
- pineapple, oranges and sausages. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 51 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.