Hot and Spicy Cranberry Dip Recipe
—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Pineapple chunks
- Orange sections
- Mini precooked sausages, warmed
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Serve warm with pineapple, oranges and sausages. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 51 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC