- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-high heat. Whisk the eggs, water, garlic, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set; fold in half. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hot 'n' Spicy Omelet in Quick Cooking December 2000, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hot 'n' Spicy Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Omelet Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >