Hot 'n' Spicy Cranberry Dip Recipe
When I want to make this as an appetizer on Christmas or New Year's, I double the recipe, using one 16-ounce can of cranberry sauce. —Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage links, warmed
- Sliced apples or pears
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with sausage and/or fruit. Yield: 3/4 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 64 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC