Hot 'n' Spicy Cranberry Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage links, warmed
- Sliced apples or pears
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with sausage and/or fruit. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Hot 'n' Spicy Cranberry Dip
"Did not care for this recipe, tasted too much like cocktail sauce. Probably be delicious with shrimp."
"Great dip with pretzels."
"We would definitely make this recipe again. My family loves cranberry dip and this is one of the best we've ever had."