- 3/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Miniature hot dogs or smoked sausage links, warmed
- Sliced apples or pears
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with sausage and/or fruit. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Reviews for Hot 'n' Spicy Cranberry Dip
Sort By :
Did not care for this recipe, tasted too much like cocktail sauce. Probably be delicious with shrimp.
Just had this on Thanksgiving and it is so good. I making for a party on Christmas Eve.
Great dip with pretzels.
Prepared this for Christmas dinner and LOVED it. Will definitely make again soon!! Thanks!!!
We would definitely make this recipe again. My family loves cranberry dip and this is one of the best we've ever had.