- 4 turkey drumsticks (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2/3 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- Divide drumsticks between two large resealable bags. In a bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Add 3/4 cup marinade to drumsticks, dividing evenly between bags. Seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Remove drumsticks from marinade to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan; discard marinade in bags.
- Bake, covered, 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 45-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 175°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Hot & Spicy Turkey Legs
Sort By :
I made this recipe using chicken drumsticks and it was very, very tasty. The Louisiana hot sauce is what really makes it good. Will make this again and again.
These had a lot of flavor