Hosts of Ghosts Recipe
This is a simple four-ingredient recipe that can create a wide variety of ghosts, each with a different personality! The filling is very easy to work with, too. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 1 hour YIELD:26 servings
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. In a food processor, cover and process cookies until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Cut cream cheese into three pieces; add to food processor. Cover and process until mixture forms a soft dough.
- 2. Using 2 teaspoons of dough for each, form 26 ghost shapes. Place on a waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- 3. In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Slowly spoon over each ghost shape to cover. Use a toothpick to create eyes. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 26 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC