Horseradish Sauce For Ham Recipe
For a zippy sauce for ham, try this recipe. It have many layers of flavors but is still very simple.—Edna Duffield, Lineville, Iowa
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Gently fold in whipped cream. Chill. Serve with sliced ham, ham loaf or ham balls. Yield: about 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Horseradish Sauce For Ham
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC