- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Gently fold in whipped cream. Chill. Serve with sliced ham, ham loaf or ham balls. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Sauce For Ham in Country Woman March/April 1994, p35
Reviews for Horseradish Sauce For Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review