Horseradish-Mustard Sauce for Corned Beef
When you have a strong Irish heritage and a son named Patrick, you can't help but make a big fuss on March 17! This zesty sauce is the perfect accompaniment to corned beef.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish and mustard.
- Serve with corned beef. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 51 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.