Horseradish Mustard Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chives, mayonnaise, dill, horseradish, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (1/4 cup) equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (0.55 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.