A tongue-tingling blend of zesty flavors comes together in Shirley Glaab's versatile vegetable dip. "This is also great on ham, turkey or roast beef sandwiches," she suggests from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, "I stir a little into my potato salad, egg salad and tuna salad, too." To suit more timid tastes, cut the horseradish back to 2 teaspoons.
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chives, mayonnaise, dill, horseradish, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Horseradish Mustard Dip in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p8
Reviews for Horseradish Mustard Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review