- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring
- to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10
- minutes. Add meatballs; stir gently to coat. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 meatballs, prepared with egg substitute, lean ground beef and ground turkey) equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.