Horseradish Honey Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey, warmed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Cut ham into 1/4-in. slices and tie with kitchen string. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine honey and cloves; drizzle over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours, basting often with drippings.
- Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice. Baste ham with brown sugar sauce, allowing sauce to drip down between the slices. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Horseradish Honey Ham(2)
Sort By :
I make this ham EVERY time I make ham! It is by far the best ham I have ever made and my family isn't even that fond of horseradish. I have shared this recipe with all of my friends!
I have made this recipe 3 times and it has been a hit every time. Whenever the holidays come around and I am preparing to make a ham, my husband begs me to make this recipe. No wonder its a contest winner! Truly amazing!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >