Horseradish Honey Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey, warmed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1. Cut ham into 1/4-in. slices and tie with kitchen string. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Combine honey and cloves; drizzle over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours, basting often with drippings.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice. Baste ham with brown sugar sauce, allowing sauce to drip down between the slices. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 223 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1500mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, trace fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Horseradish Honey Ham
"Best ham ever."
"I make this ham EVERY time I make ham! It is by far the best ham I have ever made and my family isn't even that fond of horseradish. I have shared this recipe with all of my friends!"
"I have made this recipe 3 times and it has been a hit every time. Whenever the holidays come around and I am preparing to make a ham, my husband begs me to make this recipe. No wonder its a contest winner! Truly amazing!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer