Horseradish Ham Cubes
Horseradish and ham have always been perfect partners. Here they combine in a zesty variation of ham roll-ups.
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 square slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire
- sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Set aside 2 ham slices; spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- mixture over each remaining slice. Make two stacks, using four ham
- slices for each; top each stack with reserved slices. Wrap each
- stack in plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours. Cut each stack into 1-in.
- cubes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ham cubes equals 56 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.