Horseradish Ham Cubes Recipe
Horseradish and ham have always been perfect partners. Here they combine in a zesty variation of ham roll-ups.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:20 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 square slices deli ham
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2. Set aside 2 ham slices; spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each remaining slice. Make two stacks, using four ham slices for each; top each stack with reserved slices. Wrap each stack in plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours. Cut each stack into 1-in. cubes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
3 ham cubes equals 56 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC