Horseradish and ham have always been perfect partners. Here they combine in a zesty variation of ham roll-ups.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 square slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Set aside 2 ham slices; spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each remaining slice. Make two stacks, using four ham slices for each; top each stack with reserved slices. Wrap each stack in plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours. Cut each stack into 1-in. cubes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Horseradish Ham Cubes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p32
Reviews for Horseradish Ham Cubes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review