- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 square slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Set aside 2 ham slices; spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each remaining slice. Make two stacks, using four ham slices for each; top each stack with reserved slices. Wrap each stack in plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours. Cut each stack into 1-in. cubes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Horseradish Ham Cubes
Sort By :
"Made this recipe for a party, and it was a hit. I was actually told that is was the favorite new items I added to the party. A little time consuming, but worth it. You can make it the night before and saves a little time. As a matter of fact, this is one of the appetizers I am making for my daughter's wedding."
"these were just nasty tasting. waste of good ham...."
"The ham available in my area is either more rectangular cuts or squares of packaged ham in the lunch meat section. I bought the squares (bread slice size). Using those, I could 16 appetizer pieces per 5 slices. Next time I'll buy the rectangular slices out of the meat counter ('deli ham' slices must be larger squares) and see if I can get closer to 5 dozen per recipe. Otherwise, very nice change from the usual roll-ups. I'm not a huge fan of horseradish, but the cubes had a nice zing that wasn't over-powering. Do be sure to chill 4 hours or you will have difficulty slicing them."
"I took this to a shower, and I got asked for this recipe everytime I turned around. Great combo. I added a jalapeno stuffed olive. Yummy!"
"Very easy to make ahead and went over well."