Horseradish Fruit Sauce
For a wonderful fruity sauce to serve with any meat main dish, try this delicious recipe. It has such a sweet yet zippy taste, your guests will be begging for the recipe.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 4 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- process for 1 minute or until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with pork, turkey, ham or roast beef. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.