For a wonderful fruity sauce to serve with any meat main dish, try this delicious recipe. It has such a sweet yet zippy taste, your guests will be begging for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1 jar (12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 4 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with pork, turkey, ham or roast beef. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Fruit Sauce` in Birds & Blooms October/November 2001, p55
Reviews for Horseradish Fruit Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review