Horseradish Dill Potatoes Recipe
—Kelly Kirby, Westville, Nova Scotia
- 4 small red potatoes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Remove a thin strip of peel around the center of each potato. Place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 184 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC