Horseradish Dill Potatoes Recipe
- 4 small red potatoes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Remove a thin strip of peel around the center of each potato. Place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 184 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Horseradish Dill Potatoes
"I made it for our supper tonight and it was delish, the only thing I did different was use half butter and half olive oil, and also used some fresh dill, we were licking the bowl clean, will definitely do it again. Thanks"
"I left out the horseradish and it was delicious! I make them all the time!"
"This was a fantastic Easter side. The horseradish and lemon were great - my 5 kids even liked it and asked for seconds!"