—Kelly Kirby, Westville, Nova Scotia
- 4 small red potatoes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove a thin strip of peel around the center of each potato. Place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish Dill Potatoes in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p43
Reviews for Horseradish Dill Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review