- 4 small red potatoes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove a thin strip of peel around the center of each potato. Place in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Horseradish Dill Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
I made it for our supper tonight and it was delish, the only thing I did different was use half butter and half olive oil, and also used some fresh dill, we were licking the bowl clean, will definitely do it again. Thanks
I left out the horseradish and it was delicious! I make them all the time!
This was a fantastic Easter side. The horseradish and lemon were great - my 5 kids even liked it and asked for seconds!