- 5 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 10 fresh dill sprigs
- Soak the corn in cold water for 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, horseradish, salt, garlic powder, pepper and snipped dill; set aside.
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Spread butter mixture over corn; place two sprigs of dill on opposite sides of each ear. Rewrap husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks. Remove and discard dill sprigs before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish-Dill Grilled Corn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p204
Reviews for Horseradish-Dill Grilled Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >