Horseradish Dijon Potatoes Recipe
THIS is a great dish for spring and early summer when the chives are first coming up and are young and tender. Because of the tang from the horseradish and mustard, it is a compatible side dish to ham or corned beef.
- 1-1/4 pounds red potatoes (about 5 medium), sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 3-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, chives, horseradish, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2. Drain potatoes and cool slightly. Add dressing and gently stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 166 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Horseradish Dijon Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC