Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over turkey. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, parsley and onion. Roll turkey in crumb mixture to coat.
- 2. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked turkey with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 237 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.