Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over turkey. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, parsley and onion. Roll turkey in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
Sort By :
"Either the temp or the time is too much. The turkey was as tough as shoe leather."
"We had this for Christmas dinner today. It was juicy and delicious. The only complaint was that my husband thought the sauce was very mild and could have used more horseradish."
"These were so good. The only changes I made were to use Italian bread crumbs and dried parsley."