Looking for a low-carb entree ideal for company? Consider this specialty from Ellen Cross. "It won a local recipe contest and was featured on a restaurant's menu," writes the Hubbardsville, New York reader. "The creamy sauce adds a flavor punch."
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over turkey. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, parsley and onion. Roll turkey in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins in Light & Tasty October 2005, p25
Reviews for Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review