Looking for a low-carb entree ideal for company? Consider this specialty from Ellen Cross. "It won a local recipe contest and was featured on a restaurant's menu," writes the Hubbardsville, New York reader. "The creamy sauce adds a flavor punch."
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish; spread over turkey. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, parsley and onion. Roll turkey in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Slice turkey; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins in Light & Tasty October 2005, p25
Reviews for Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2013
"Either the temp or the time is too much. The turkey was as tough as shoe leather."
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2010
"These were so good. The only changes I made were to use Italian bread crumbs and dried parsley."