Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe
This is the perfect accompaniment to your roast beef dinner. The sauce is so zippy you are sure to get so many compliments.—A Sides, Rosedale, Mississippi
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold in cream. Serve with roast beef or pork. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC