Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold in cream. Serve with roast beef or pork. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Horseradish Cream Sauce
"Think prime rib when trying this recipe. I still get the occasional craving for this zippy (use 3 T. horseradish)"