This is the perfect accompaniment to your roast beef dinner. The sauce is so zippy you are sure to get so many compliments.—A Sides, Rosedale, Mississippi
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish root
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold in cream. Serve with roast beef or pork. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Cream Sauce in Birds & Blooms October/November 2001, p55
Reviews for Horseradish Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review