Horseradish Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Celery sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish until blended. Stir in crab. Serve with celery. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
One 1/4-cup serving of dip (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons picante sauce) equals 119 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 lean meat.