I depend on this mildly seasoned crab dip when hosting parties. It's a terrific time-saver when accompanied by celery sticks or your favorite raw veggie. It's so simple to prepare that it gives me time to get other appetizers ready or mingle with guests.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Celery sticks
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish until blended. Stir in crab. Serve with celery. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Crab Dip in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p29
Reviews for Horseradish Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review