Horseradish Cheese Spread Recipe
"I got this recipe from a friend, Pam Bloom, the secretary at Hersey Elementary School in Hersey, Michigan," reports Connie Simon of Reed City, Michigan. "It makes a creamy, delicious evening snack."
- 2 pounds process American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth. Spoon into containers and refrigerate. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 112 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Horseradish Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC