"I got this recipe from a friend, Pam Bloom, the secretary at Hersey Elementary School in Hersey, Michigan," reports Connie Simon of Reed City, Michigan. "It makes a creamy, delicious evening snack."
Recommended: 30 Appetizer Recipes Ready in 15 Minutes
- 2 pounds process American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth. Spoon into containers and refrigerate. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 1994 , p64
Reviews for Horseradish Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review