Horseradish Cheese Spread
Here's a recipe that's simple, but oh-so-good! This tangy cheese spread has a wonderful combination of flavors that taste even better when served with crisp rye crackers. It's a fine appetizer or snack!
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup horseradish
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler. Remove from the heat. Stir
- in mayonnaise and horseradish. Pour into a small crock or ceramic
- bowl. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 158 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer