Horseradish-Celery Deviled Eggs Recipe
Ordinary deviled eggs can't compare to this version. Sun-dried tomatoes, horseradish and hot pepper sauce infuse each bite with incredible taste.—Cathy Justus, Taylor, Michigan
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery, divided
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon celery, tomatoes, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, mustard, pepper sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with remaining celery. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 76 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Horseradish-Celery Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC