Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 5 thin slices deli roast beef (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard until smooth. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Top each with six spinach leaves and a slice of beef.
- 2. Sprinkle each with about 3 tablespoons cheese; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 308 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 952mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
"I want to try romane lettus"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.