Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
Cream cheese, horseradish and Dijon mustard are a nice complement to the spinach in this sandwich. It also slices easily to make tasty appetizers.Barbara Nowakowski, Mesa, Arizona
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 5 thin slices deli roast beef (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard until smooth.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Top each with six
- spinach leaves and a slice of beef.
- Sprinkle each with about 3 tablespoons cheese; roll up tightly. Wrap
- in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 308 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 952 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.