Cream cheese, horseradish and Dijon mustard are a nice complement to the spinach in this sandwich. It also slices easily to make tasty appetizers.—Barbara Nowakowski, Mesa, Arizona
Recommended: 54 Amazing Ways to Love Winter Veggies
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 30 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 5 thin slices deli roast beef (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, horseradish and mustard until smooth. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Top each with six spinach leaves and a slice of beef.
- Sprinkle each with about 3 tablespoons cheese; roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups in Country Woman March/April 2004, p36
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2011
"I want to try romane lettus"