Hopscotch Treats Recipe
"When the mood for something sweet strikes, I turn to these crunchy snacks packed with butterscotch flavor," reports Gayle Becker of Mt. Clemens, Michigan. "I usually have all the ingredients on hand, and they're so easy to make. Our toddler likes to help mix the dry ingredients and lick the bowl."
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir butterscotch chips and peanut butter until chips are melted. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add the butterscotch mixture and stir to coat. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Hopscotch Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC