Hopscotch Treats Recipe
"When the mood for something sweet strikes, I turn to these crunchy snacks packed with butterscotch flavor," reports Gayle Becker of Mt. Clemens, Michigan. "I usually have all the ingredients on hand, and they're so easy to make. Our toddler likes to help mix the dry ingredients and lick the bowl."
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir butterscotch chips and peanut butter until chips are melted. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add the butterscotch mixture and stir to coat. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Hopscotch Treats in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p14
Reviews for Hopscotch Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review