Hop-To-It Deviled Eggs Recipe
Make sweet Easter baskets filled with fantastic flavor! These adorable eggs would be a wonderful project for the kids while moms and dads finish up preparations for an Easter feast. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 12 chives
- 1/4 cup candy-coated sunflower kernels
- 1. Cut eggs in half widthwise. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each half so they sit flat. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Top with sprouts. Tuck the ends of a chive into each egg, forming a handle. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, garnish with sunflower kernels. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 93 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC