- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 12 chives
- 1/4 cup candy-coated sunflower kernels
- Cut eggs in half widthwise. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each half so they sit flat. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Top with sprouts. Tuck the ends of a chive into each egg, forming a handle. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, garnish with sunflower kernels. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Hop-To-It Deviled Eggs
"Made this for Easter lunch with family and it was a huge hit! Had to use speckled jelly beans instead of the candy-coated sunflower seeds."
"Looks, good for grandsons"
"Great recipe. I added bacon bits and yellow shredded cheese for more flavor. Excellent meal to serve on Easter with family and friends."
"I added 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar because we have always made our deviled eggs that way and we like that extra "bite". These were really good and a fun decoration to the table. They were all eaten!"
"I made these for Easter and they were a big hit. My deviled egg recipe was a bit different due to product on hand, but this recipe gives you the instructions on how to make them sooo cute. Easy to use subsitutions, as I see by the reviews."
"Trader Joe's usually has those seeds."
"where do you find candy coated sunflower kernels?"
"Love them. Just made them normal without all the decoration."