Make sweet Easter baskets filled with fantastic flavor! These adorable eggs would be a wonderful project for the kids while moms and dads finish up preparations for an Easter feast. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 12 chives
- 1/4 cup candy-coated sunflower kernels
- Cut eggs in half widthwise. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each half so they sit flat. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Top with sprouts. Tuck the ends of a chive into each egg, forming a handle. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, garnish with sunflower kernels. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Hop-To-It Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p12
Reviews for Hop-To-It Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review