Hop, Skip and Go
Here's a different drink for a beer-drinking crowd. It gets a touch of sweetness from lemonade. Make it in a blender for a frothy, fun look or mix in a pitcher for less foam.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 3 ounces vodka or rum
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Maraschino cherries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth
- (mixture will be foamy). Pour into hurricane or cocktail glasses.
- Garnish as desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: If you don't want a frothy head on this drink, combine the lemonade concentrate, vodka and beer in a pitcher. Serve over ice in rocks glasses.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 184 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.