Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the crackers, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
3/4 cup: 306 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 601mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix
"One of the best snack mixes I've ever had! I will be making this often!"