Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix Recipe
As the name implies, your guests'll fall hook, line and sinker for this munchable mixture that features pretzels stick "fishing rods" and cheddar cheese goldfish crackers. It takes mere minutes to toss the ingredients together and zap the mix in the microwave.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the crackers, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts; toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC