- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the crackers, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts; toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hook, Line 'N' Sinker Mix in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p36
Reviews for Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2012
"One of the best snack mixes I've ever had! I will be making this often!"