As the name implies, your guests'll fall hook, line and sinker for this munchable mixture that features pretzels stick "fishing rods" and cheddar cheese goldfish crackers. It takes mere minutes to toss the ingredients together and zap the mix in the microwave.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Cheerios
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the crackers, pretzels, Cheerios and peanuts; toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Hook, Line 'N' Sinker Mix in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p36
Reviews for Hook, Line 'n' Sinker Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2012
"One of the best snack mixes I've ever had! I will be making this often!"