Honeymoon Mousse Recipe
Beverly Carter of Beachwood, New Jersey sends this elegant dessert that's sure to delight. “This light and chocolaty dessert is so wonderful, I enclose the recipe with every bridal shower gift I give,” she says.
- 1 cup cold evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, vanilla, sugar, chocolate and salt; cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC