- 1 cup cold evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a blender, combine the milk, vanilla, sugar, chocolate and salt; cover and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Honeymoon Mousse in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p51
Reviews for Honeymoon Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2010
"It was good except for the unsweetened chocolate. If I made this again I would use sweetened."