- wrapped in pastry. Repeat with remaining pears and puff pastry.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile bring reserved poaching liquid to a boil; cook until liquid
- is thick and syrupy, about 10-15 minutes. Place pears on dessert
- plates and drizzle with syrup. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pear with 3 tablespoons syrup equals 518 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 5 g protein.